- As booked (minimum 2 hours required)
- Marina canal, Lagoon, Burj al Arab,
- Electric Grill, microwave oven
- Unlimited Tea, Coffee, Soft Drinks, Mineral Water, Ice
- Swimming and Snorkeling before Sunset
- All Arrangements for Fishing on Complimentary basis
- Qualified and Trained Captain and Crew on board
- Pick up and drop services
My choice tourism has the facility for yacht rentals. You can just hire one of the most luxurious ones, take them off to the sea and enjoy the mid of the sea and the sun. Even you can also enjoy fishing as all the yachts are quite modernized with fishing equipment. It is the best leisure time that you can spend with your loved ones or friends. So, waste no further time and contact us for booking and other information!
Terms & Conditions
- The rates may change without notice.
- You can visit https://mychoicetourism.com/ for the payment or bank draft or cheque to the office will do the trick.
- No refunds for things you didn’t utilize.
- We do not accept for any damage on the trip on any of your things.
What is the local currency of Dubai?
The currency of Dubai is AED (Dirham). You can exchange the currency at the many exchange centers and banks at Dubai.
When is the best tinme to travel to Dubai?
Visiting Dubai throughout the year will not be of any problem, as the weather here is moderate all year. However, tourists prefer to visit here from September to April, when the climate is particularly breezy and clear.
Is Alcohol allowed in Dubai?
Consuming Alcohol in public places, and while driving is seriously prohibited. However, you can consume alcohol at a bar, club, restaurant or at a private function.
Can I get a sim card in Dubai?
Yes, for the convenience of the travelers, several mobile networks are available for a small price. These sim cards can be used for local as well as international calls
Is Dubai safe?
Dubai is considered very safe as it has a low crime rate. However, pick pocketing, and other petty crimes are prevalent in the major cities. So, we suggest you to be cautious of your surrounding at all times.
Leave a Reply