- Visit the world’s largest natural flower garden
- Relish around 50 million flowers in this colossal 72000 sq. ft. garden
- See a wide spectrum of plants and flowers
- Butterfly garden with 15000 free-flying butterflies
- Stroll under a canopy of colorful umbrellas, 3D floral designs, and lake parks
- Facilities include many dining outlets, shaded areas and themed sections with pools and fountains
The Miracle Garden Dubai is the most beautiful flower garden in the world! The garden is home to nearly 50 million flowers in the world across different various species. Masterminded in incredibly wonderful shapes, plans and topics; the flower garden is a tangible enjoyment to your faculties. A world free of stress and with an amazing natural aroma. Appreciate the outdoor water pools, flower-decked vintage vehicles, diverse moulded walkways, ways secured with beautiful umbrellas, and some extraordinarily astounding plans that rejuvenate your mind, body and soul. We at My Choice Tourism have brought you this amazing trip for your rejuvenation!
Terms & Conditions
- The rates may change without notice.
- You can visit https://mychoicetourism.com/ for the payment or bank draft or cheque to the office will do the trick.
- No refunds for things you didn’t utilize.
- We do not accept for any damage on the trip on any of your things.
What is the local currency of Dubai?
The currency of Dubai is AED (Dirham). You can exchange the currency at the many exchange centers and banks at Dubai.
When is the best tinme to travel to Dubai?
Visiting Dubai throughout the year will not be of any problem, as the weather here is moderate all year. However, tourists prefer to visit here from September to April, when the climate is particularly breezy and clear.
Is Alcohol allowed in Dubai?
Consuming Alcohol in public places, and while driving is seriously prohibited. However, you can consume alcohol at a bar, club, restaurant or at a private function.
Can I get a sim card in Dubai?
Yes, for the convenience of the travelers, several mobile networks are available for a small price. These sim cards can be used for local as well as international calls
Is Dubai safe?
Dubai is considered very safe as it has a low crime rate. However, pick pocketing, and other petty crimes are prevalent in the major cities. So, we suggest you to be cautious of your surrounding at all times.
Leave a Reply