- Hotel pick up and drop off
- La Perle by Dragone live show
- 65 artists from across 23 countries
- Magnificent 270-degree view
- Mesmerizing magic shows and artworks
- On-stage pool filled with 2.5 million gallons of waters
La Perle by Dragone is the award-winning performance that has captivated the world. Created and produced by Franco Dragone, La Perle is an unmissable masterpiece of magical wonders, and artworks so mesmerizing, that you will want to visit again. La Perle is better being termed as the live state of art technology. The theater is quite popular and it has around 1300 seats for the audience. The theater is being staged with 450 performances in a year, which is basically quite impressive. The theater which is situated in the city of the Al Habtoor city is having 3D projection system which makes the theater experience the best. Basically it is having 360 degree sound system on the floor, walls everywhere surrounding the theater. This will truly be a once in a lifetime experience.
Terms & Conditions
- The rates may change without notice.
- You can visit https://mychoicetourism.com/ for the payment or bank draft or cheque to the office will do the trick.
- No refunds for things you didn’t utilize.
- We do not accept for any damage on the trip on any of your things.
What is the local currency of Dubai?
The currency of Dubai is AED (Dirham). You can exchange the currency at the many exchange centers and banks at Dubai.
When is the best tinme to travel to Dubai?
Visiting Dubai throughout the year will not be of any problem, as the weather here is moderate all year. However, tourists prefer to visit here from September to April, when the climate is particularly breezy and clear.
Is Alcohol allowed in Dubai?
Consuming Alcohol in public places, and while driving is seriously prohibited. However, you can consume alcohol at a bar, club, restaurant or at a private function.
Can I get a sim card in Dubai?
Yes, for the convenience of the travelers, several mobile networks are available for a small price. These sim cards can be used for local as well as international calls
Is Dubai safe?
Dubai is considered very safe as it has a low crime rate. However, pick pocketing, and other petty crimes are prevalent in the major cities. So, we suggest you to be cautious of your surrounding at all times.
Leave a Reply