- Entry to the Middle East’s first indoor ski resort
- Experience all winter activities imaginable
- Enjoy snowballing, try tobogganing, and create snowman, among others
- Interact with penguins!
- Locker and a pair of fleece gloves included
- Pick up & Drop Off Facility optional
Ski Dubai is an exclusive skiing facility within the Mall of Emirates. The facility is a whooping 22,500 square feet and allows you to experience the winter activities in the desert! Activities like Skiing, snowboarding, tobogganing are included. They also have other attractions such as Mountain Thriller, Snow Bullet Ride and Chairlift ride, etc. You can also encounter and interact with penguins there! Since this is an all-age facility, there is something for everybody! This specific tour package includes unlimited access to the rides and activities of the place, and also includes a standard locker and a pair of fleece gloves, which the other packages doesn't. We highly recommend you to try and experience Ski Dubai with us!
Terms & Conditions
- The rates may change without notice.
- You can visit https://mychoicetourism.com/ for the payment or bank draft or cheque to the office will do the trick.
- No refunds for things you didn’t utilize.
- We do not accept for any damage on the trip on any of your things
What is the local currency of Dubai?
The currency of Dubai is AED (Dirham). You can exchange the currency at the many exchange centers and banks at Dubai.
When is the best tinme to travel to Dubai?
Visiting Dubai throughout the year will not be of any problem, as the weather here is moderate all year. However, tourists prefer to visit here from September to April, when the climate is particularly breezy and clear.
Is Alcohol allowed in Dubai?
Consuming Alcohol in public places, and while driving is seriously prohibited. However, you can consume alcohol at a bar, club, restaurant or at a private function.
Can I get a sim card in Dubai?
Yes, for the convenience of the travelers, several mobile networks are available for a small price. These sim cards can be used for local as well as international calls
Is Dubai safe?
Dubai is considered very safe as it has a low crime rate. However, pick pocketing, and other petty crimes are prevalent in the major cities. So, we suggest you to be cautious of your surrounding at all times.