- Hotel pickup and drop off option
- Aerial tour of Dubai
- Atlantis The Palm, Old Dubai Creek, Burj Al Arab, World Islands Villa, Burj Khalifa, Union House, Port Rashid, Ski Dubai, New Dubai, Media City, Internet City, Dubai Marina, Jumeirah Lake Towers
- Helicopter ride
- Unforgettable experience
Ever wondered how it would feel like if you could fly across and view Dubai from the skies? Well, we can't make you fly, however, we can take you on a helicopter tour across Dubai for an unforgettable and amazing experience. This Helicopter tour of Dubai will take you across the City of Gold on a helicopter. The places that you will be going are some of the most famous monuments of the UAE, including Atlantis The Palm, Old Dubai Creek, Burj Al Arab, World Islands Villa, Burj Khalifa, Union House, Port Rashid, Ski Dubai, and many more. So, waste no further time and come join us on a journey of a lifetime.
Book your tickets with My choice Tourism at most affordable pricing.
Terms & Conditions
- The rates may change without notice.
- You can visit https://mychoicetourism.com/ for the payment or bank draft or cheque to the office will do the trick.
- No refunds for things you didn’t utilize.
- We do not accept for any damage on the trip on any of your things.
What is the local currency of Dubai?
The currency of Dubai is AED (Dirham). You can exchange the currency at the many exchange centers and banks at Dubai.
When is the best tinme to travel to Dubai?
Visiting Dubai throughout the year will not be of any problem, as the weather here is moderate all year. However, tourists prefer to visit here from September to April, when the climate is particularly breezy and clear.
Is Alcohol allowed in Dubai?
Consuming Alcohol in public places, and while driving is seriously prohibited. However, you can consume alcohol at a bar, club, restaurant or at a private function.
Can I get a sim card in Dubai?
Yes, for the convenience of the travelers, several mobile networks are available for a small price. These sim cards can be used for local as well as international calls
Is Dubai safe?
Dubai is considered very safe as it has a low crime rate. However, pick pocketing, and other petty crimes are prevalent in the major cities. So, we suggest you to be cautious of your surrounding at all times.
Leave a Reply