- 15 Min Donut ride in Dubai Beach
- Life Jackets and Safety gears
- Safety instructions by trained professionals
- Pick up & Drop Off Facility
The Donut Ride tour by My Choice Tourism offers you the best ride as you dash over Dubai's water on an inflatable round donut shaped cylinder. Truth be told, Donut Ride Dubai is one of the most dynamic water sports activities intended for the individuals who love high speed and thrill. Just before you bounce on to the donut, you will be briefed all the safety instructions and after that get outfitted with your life jacket. Your donut-like raft can accomodate two individuals and is joined to a fueled watercraft all through your 15-minute ride. As you'll be frantically dragged behind this watercraft, where the professional will adjust the speed according to your needs.
Terms & Conditions
- Minimum 2 person are required for this ride.
- The rates may change without notice.
- You can visit https://mychoicetourism.com/ for the payment or bank draft or cheque to the office will do the trick.
- No refunds for things you didn’t utilize.
- We do not accept for any damage on the trip on any of your things.
What is the local currency of Dubai?
The currency of Dubai is AED (Dirham). You can exchange the currency at the many exchange centers and banks at Dubai.
When is the best tinme to travel to Dubai?
Visiting Dubai throughout the year will not be of any problem, as the weather here is moderate all year. However, tourists prefer to visit here from September to April, when the climate is particularly breezy and clear.
Is Alcohol allowed in Dubai?
Consuming Alcohol in public places, and while driving is seriously prohibited. However, you can consume alcohol at a bar, club, restaurant or at a private function.
Can I get a sim card in Dubai?
Yes, for the convenience of the travelers, several mobile networks are available for a small price. These sim cards can be used for local as well as international calls
Is Dubai safe?
Dubai is considered very safe as it has a low crime rate. However, pick pocketing, and other petty crimes are prevalent in the major cities. So, we suggest you to be cautious of your surrounding at all times.