- 15 Min Banana Ride in Dubai Beach
- Life Jackets and safety gears
- Safety instructions by Professionals
- Upto 6 people can ride at a time
- Enjoy sunset at beach
- Pick up & Drop Off Facility
This is one of the most energizing sea rides accessible for families and groups visiting Dubai. We at My Choice Tourism offer superb options to enjoy this thrilling activity at its best. A banana-shaped boat, connected to a motor boat, will get you onto the center of Dubai's water, promising you an extraordinary adrenaline rushing experience. Feel the sprinkle of water and heavy wind blowing towards your face, as the speed boat pulls the banana boat quickly through the passage of water. So, take your friends or family on a unforgettable ride filled with fun and laughter with this special tour package.
Terms & Conditions
- Minimum 2 person are required for this ride.
- The rates may change without notice.
- You can visit https://mychoicetourism.com/ for the payment or bank draft or cheque to the office will do the trick.
- No refunds for things you didn’t utilize.
- We do not accept for any damage on the trip on any of your things.
What is the local currency of Dubai?
The currency of Dubai is AED (Dirham). You can exchange the currency at the many exchange centers and banks at Dubai.
When is the best tinme to travel to Dubai?
Visiting Dubai throughout the year will not be of any problem, as the weather here is moderate all year. However, tourists prefer to visit here from September to April, when the climate is particularly breezy and clear.
Is Alcohol allowed in Dubai?
Consuming Alcohol in public places, and while driving is seriously prohibited. However, you can consume alcohol at a bar, club, restaurant or at a private function.
Can I get a sim card in Dubai?
Yes, for the convenience of the travelers, several mobile networks are available for a small price. These sim cards can be used for local as well as international calls
Is Dubai safe?
Dubai is considered very safe as it has a low crime rate. However, pick pocketing, and other petty crimes are prevalent in the major cities. So, we suggest you to be cautious of your surrounding at all times.