- Enjoy a half day trip with return transfers from Dubai
- Opportunity of using both mobile and printed voucher
- Guidance throughout the tour
- Explore Ajman in 4 hours’ time span
- Explore the ancient fort museums in Ajman
- Hotel pick up option
Ajman, the Emirate of Ajman’s capital, is located at a distance of about 4 hours’ drive from the main city center of Dubai. The destination offers the tourists with new malls for shopping, sky scrapers and not to forget the culture and heritage confided in the Fort. In fact Ajman is only a short distance drive from Sharjah also. Here you get to visit the Museum of Ajman that is long built of the historic fort of Ajman. This Fort of Ajman stood as the Royal Palace in ancient times. As the tour continues you visit the cornice of Ajman. This place deserve a food stop as it is thickly populated many chain of fast-food restaurant and cafes. This is the spot to enjoy the famous water hole – the Outside Inn. Then, you visit the Red Fort followed by the Manama enclave prime Museum. Discover the famous souks to explore the spices out here.
Terms & Conditions
- The rates may change without notice.
- You can visit https://mychoicetourism.com/ for the payment or bank draft or cheque to the office will do the trick.
- No refunds for things you didn’t utilize.
- We do not accept for any damage on the trip on any of your things.
What is the local currency of Dubai?
The currency of Dubai is AED (Dirham). You can exchange the currency at the many exchange centers and banks at Dubai.
When is the best tinme to travel to Dubai?
Visiting Dubai throughout the year will not be of any problem, as the weather here is moderate all year. However, tourists prefer to visit here from September to April, when the climate is particularly breezy and clear.
Is Alcohol allowed in Dubai?
Consuming Alcohol in public places, and while driving is seriously prohibited. However, you can consume alcohol at a bar, club, restaurant or at a private function.
Can I get a sim card in Dubai?
Yes, for the convenience of the travelers, several mobile networks are available for a small price. These sim cards can be used for local as well as international calls
Is Dubai safe?
Dubai is considered very safe as it has a low crime rate. However, pick pocketing, and other petty crimes are prevalent in the major cities. So, we suggest you to be cautious of your surrounding at all times.