Airport exit package visa extension service is something that you can do in order to extend your stay here in Dubai. Although it requires you to leave Dubai for some time, you won't have to return back to your own country to get the visa renewal. You have to board and fly to the UAE's neighboring country, like Kuwait, Muscat or Bahrain, and then straight return to the same Dubai airport. Once you have returned, we will provide the visa extension to you via online, and you can successfully enter Dubai for your extended stay!
- Color scan of the Passport (1st and last page)
- Copy of the existing UAE visa
- Passport sized photograph
- Entry stamp page in the passport
Terms & Conditions
- Visa fees are non-refundable.
- Cash security deposit of up to AED 5,600 may be required for certain visitors (not applicable for every application).
- Additional documents required depends on application.
- The applicant bears full responsibility for ensuring that the visitor does not overstay their visit, My Choice Tourism LLC of all responsibility in this regard and agrees to settle all penalties levied by the government of the United Arab Emirates.
- Cash guarantees will be returned upon presenting an original receipt and a clear exit stamp on passport copy confirming each visitor’s exit from the United Arab Emirates before the expiry of their visa or if a visa application is rejected.
- Airline ticket copy, hotel booking voucher require after visa approval.
- Time taken for visa approval and disapproval is depends on UAE immigration. My Choice Tourism will not be liable for it.
- My Choice Tourism reserves the right to refuse applications and bears no responsibility for the rejection or delay of visa applications by the government of the United Arab Emirates.
- These terms are subject to change without notice. The laws of the United Arab Emirates and the terms of the visitor’s visas supersede these terms in the event of a conflict.