Applying for Dubai visa has not become easier than with My Choice Tourism. The visa processing specialists of the company are here to get Dubai visa approved on behalf of the visitors such that the procedure becomes hassle-free and less hectic. Gone are the days where people had to stand in queues and go through complex formalities. Our 90 days’ multiple entry tourist visa is recommended to those who are planning to stay for a longer period. It allows easy travel between UAE and nearby countries with the reduction of cost and time.
- Visitor’s Passport Copy
- Passport Size Photograph (Preferably against a white background)
- Visitor’s passport with a validity period of six months
- Document of the Guarantor
Terms & Conditions
- Visa fees are non-refundable.
- Cash security deposit of up to AED 5,600 may be required for certain visitors (not applicable for every application).
- Additional documents required depends on application.
- The applicant bears full responsibility for ensuring that the visitor does not overstay their visit, My Choice Tourism LLC of all responsibility in this regard and agrees to settle all penalties levied by the government of the United Arab Emirates.
- Cash guarantees will be returned upon presenting an original receipt and a clear exit stamp on passport copy confirming each visitor’s exit from the United Arab Emirates before the expiry of their visa or if a visa application is rejected.
- Time taken for visa approval and disapproval is depends on UAE immigration. My Choice Tourism will not be liable for it.
- My Choice Tourism reserves the right to refuse applications and bears no responsibility for the rejection or delay of visa applications by the government of the United Arab Emirates.
- These terms are subject to change without notice. The laws of the United Arab Emirates and the terms of the visitor’s visas supersede these terms in the event of a conflict.
- A penalty of AED 200 will be charged per visitor on the first day of overstaying a visa and AED 100 for every additional day thereafter. (Penalty amount is depends on UAE immigration)