- Pick up from hotel
- Hand over the tickets of Wonder Bus
- A fun 2 in 1 experience because the bus will take you on road as well as on water
- View some amazing and attractive places of Dubai both on land and water
- Drop off at hotel .
Besides the scenic beauty and the majestic monuments of Dubai, the city has a lot of amusement. One such entertaining and amusing activity is the Wonder Bus of Dubai. Yes, it is a wonder bus because it surprises you in a lot many ways that you can never even imagine. You are going to try out something that you have never even imagined in your wildest dreams. The classy vehicle will take you to some of Dubai’s incredible attractions both in water and land. Each bus can accommodate 44 people at a time. Besides, there are music, air conditioning, washroom, television and DVD player inside the bus. This will ensure a wonderful experience for you and your loved ones.
Terms & Conditions
- The rates may change without notice.
- You can visit https://mychoicetourism.com/ for the payment or bank draft or cheque to the office will do the trick.
- No refunds for things you didn’t utilize.
- We do not accept for any damage on the trip on any of your things.
What is the local currency of Dubai?
The currency of Dubai is AED (Dirham). You can exchange the currency at the many exchange centers and banks at Dubai.
When is the best tinme to travel to Dubai?
Visiting Dubai throughout the year will not be of any problem, as the weather here is moderate all year. However, tourists prefer to visit here from September to April, when the climate is particularly breezy and clear.
Is Alcohol allowed in Dubai?
Consuming Alcohol in public places, and while driving is seriously prohibited. However, you can consume alcohol at a bar, club, restaurant or at a private function.
Can I get a sim card in Dubai?
Yes, for the convenience of the travelers, several mobile networks are available for a small price. These sim cards can be used for local as well as international calls
Is Dubai safe?
Dubai is considered very safe as it has a low crime rate. However, pick pocketing, and other petty crimes are prevalent in the major cities. So, we suggest you to be cautious of your surrounding at all times.