- Hotel Pickup and Dropoff
- Chance to explore the creative talents of the kids as Jewelry designers, writing names in Calligraphy and get known to the cultures of UAE like pottery and Pearl Hunting in real oysters.
- Exploring the national archives of Kidzania to gain exposure to the importance to preserve age-old historical documents, establishing the values of patience, taking up responsibilities and diligence.
- The Kidzania University aims to prepare the kids for their higher studies. This provides them a shot to achieve a degree in the field they choose and earn kidZos in the professions they decide to take up in KidZania.
- Children interested in acting can take up specialist training in the KidZania Acting Academy and have exposure to various roles. This helps in building up their skills of communication and makes them confident. The Metropolitan Theater acts as a center stage for shows and talent searches.
- There is also a secret agent training camp to prepare detectives along with a game room for the kids to enjoy.
- Kids can also try out various roles in Food & Beverage industry in KidZania where they can try coking and making drinks.
- Hospitals, clinics, cookie station, chocolate factory, milk factory, bottling plant and other industrial roles are also available for kids.
- Various Media and retail marketing services can also be tried out in addition to residential and emergency services to be carried out by the kids.
- The kids can also try out various sports and transportation driver roles at Kidzania.
If you are planning to visit Kidzania for the first time then our professional team can set it up all for you. The Kidzania is a Dubai Mall that is designed for kids. Kids in the age range 4 to 16 years are offered more than 60 activities of role play. The children can learn a lot about various jobs, money and dealings of the real world. With our expert guide by your side, you cannot help but enjoy in amazement the mini city run by kids.
Terms & Conditions
- The rates may change without notice.
- You can visit https://mychoicetourism.com/ for the payment or bank draft or cheque to the office will do the trick.
- No refunds for things you didn’t utilize.
- We do not accept for any damage on the trip on any of your things.
What is the local currency of Dubai?
The currency of Dubai is AED (Dirham). You can exchange the currency at the many exchange centers and banks at Dubai.
When is the best tinme to travel to Dubai?
Visiting Dubai throughout the year will not be of any problem, as the weather here is moderate all year. However, tourists prefer to visit here from September to April, when the climate is particularly breezy and clear.
Is Alcohol allowed in Dubai?
Consuming Alcohol in public places, and while driving is seriously prohibited. However, you can consume alcohol at a bar, club, restaurant or at a private function.
Can I get a sim card in Dubai?
Yes, for the convenience of the travelers, several mobile networks are available for a small price. These sim cards can be used for local as well as international calls
Is Dubai safe?
Dubai is considered very safe as it has a low crime rate. However, pick pocketing, and other petty crimes are prevalent in the major cities. So, we suggest you to be cautious of your surrounding at all times.