- Admission ticket to Dolphin Live Show
- Access to up-to-date marine mammal facility
- Amazing dolphins and seal shows
- Experience swimming with Dolphins, give them hugs and dance with them under the guidance of expert trainers
Dubai Dolphinarium hosts amazing Dolphin and Seal live shows for people to watch and enjoy. The 45 minutes live Dolphins and Seal Show wherein the incredibly smart bottlenose dolphins and fur seals give a spectacular performance while displaying their intelligence and interacting with the audience as well as trainers. In Exotic Bird Show, there are various exotic birds and parrots. Besides all these fun experiences, there are some more exciting activities like mirror maze and 5D/7D cinematic experience. Dubai Dolphinarium is a perfect spot for a fun family outing. You get to interact with them after the show as well. This is a rare opportunity for you and you should not miss this! So, hurry up and come to this amazing journey with My Choice Tourism.
Terms & Conditions
- The rates may change without notice.
- You can visit https://mychoicetourism.com/ for the payment or bank draft or cheque to the office will do the trick.
- No refunds for things you didn’t utilize.
- We do not accept for any damage on the trip on any of your things.
What is the local currency of Dubai?
The currency of Dubai is AED (Dirham). You can exchange the currency at the many exchange centers and banks at Dubai.
When is the best tinme to travel to Dubai?
Visiting Dubai throughout the year will not be of any problem, as the weather here is moderate all year. However, tourists prefer to visit here from September to April, when the climate is particularly breezy and clear.
Is Alcohol allowed in Dubai?
Consuming Alcohol in public places, and while driving is seriously prohibited. However, you can consume alcohol at a bar, club, restaurant or at a private function.
Can I get a sim card in Dubai?
Yes, for the convenience of the travelers, several mobile networks are available for a small price. These sim cards can be used for local as well as international calls
Is Dubai safe?
Dubai is considered very safe as it has a low crime rate. However, pick pocketing, and other petty crimes are prevalent in the major cities. So, we suggest you to be cautious of your surrounding at all times.
Leave a Reply