- Owned Dhow cruise at Marina (third party service is not allowed)
- My Choice Tourism offers two owned Dhows so that last minute bookings can be made
- Our Dhow has the capacity of 250 guests to accommodate on each Dhow everyday
- Our clients will be secured by the insurance policy of 5 million USD
- Our Dhows are approved by the Dubai Tourism at Marina
- All pickups and drop offs are performed by the My Choice Tourism
Dubai is a city that gives you almost everything that you require to spend a memorable holiday. There is city tour, sightseeing, amusement parks, entertainment, fun sport activities, and many more. Among them, one of the exclusive experiences that is gifted by Dubai to all its visitors is the Dhow Cruise Dinner at Marina.This Dhow Cruise Dinner is sure to give you an out of the box dining experience. The two hours journey and dining in the cruise is elegant. The Dubai Marina is designed in the Venetian style canal. The yacht leaves from the Dubai Marina Yacht Club. The journey in the wooden dhow offers fascinating views of the modern Dubai. Along with the finger licking dinner, arrangements are also made for entertainment performances on board.
Terms & Conditions
- The rates may change without notice.
- You can visit https://mychoicetourism.com/ for the payment or bank draft or cheque to the office will do the trick.
- No refunds for things you didn’t utilize.
- We do not accept for any damage on the trip on any of your things.
What is the local currency of Dubai?
The currency of Dubai is AED (Dirham). You can exchange the currency at the many exchange centers and banks at Dubai.
When is the best tinme to travel to Dubai?
Visiting Dubai throughout the year will not be of any problem, as the weather here is moderate all year. However, tourists prefer to visit here from September to April, when the climate is particularly breezy and clear.
Is Alcohol allowed in Dubai?
Consuming Alcohol in public places, and while driving is seriously prohibited. However, you can consume alcohol at a bar, club, restaurant or at a private function.
Can I get a sim card in Dubai?
Yes, for the convenience of the travelers, several mobile networks are available for a small price. These sim cards can be used for local as well as international calls
Is Dubai safe?
Dubai is considered very safe as it has a low crime rate. However, pick pocketing, and other petty crimes are prevalent in the major cities. So, we suggest you to be cautious of your surrounding at all times.