- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Cruising along the historical and modern sites of Dubai in Dubai Creek
- Two-tiered Wooden Dhow Cruise
- Fully air-conditioned lower deck and open air upper deck
- Scrumptious International Buffet Dinner
- Unlimited soft drinks, mineral water, tea and coffee
- Soft music entertainment
- Live Tanoura Dance Show
Cruise is something that you can enjoy with anyone- family friends or lovers. So if you love to have a cruise journey, then the dhow cruise dinner- creek is the best at Dubai.It is an overall two hours journey which normally starts after the sunset down and the climate cools down. The attraction is not limited to this. Besides gazing at the beautiful view by the sideline, you will also be given a warm-hearted welcome too. Welcome drink will make you refreshed and then with the journey, you can start off with the royal arrangement made only for you. Besides this, you can also have the chance of tasting many delicious cuisines. The dinner can be enjoyed at the Air conditioned lower deck or the open-air upper deck. You have both the choice open for you to enjoy
Terms & Conditions
- The rates may change without notice.
- You can visit https://mychoicetourism.com/ for the payment or bank draft or cheque to the office will do the trick.
- No refunds for things you didn’t utilize.
- We do not accept for any damage on the trip on any of your things.
What is the local currency of Dubai?
The currency of Dubai is AED (Dirham). You can exchange the currency at the many exchange centers and banks at Dubai.
When is the best tinme to travel to Dubai?
Visiting Dubai throughout the year will not be of any problem, as the weather here is moderate all year. However, tourists prefer to visit here from September to April, when the climate is particularly breezy and clear.
Is Alcohol allowed in Dubai?
Consuming Alcohol in public places, and while driving is seriously prohibited. However, you can consume alcohol at a bar, club, restaurant or at a private function.
Can I get a sim card in Dubai?
Yes, for the convenience of the travelers, several mobile networks are available for a small price. These sim cards can be used for local as well as international calls
Is Dubai safe?
Dubai is considered very safe as it has a low crime rate. However, pick pocketing, and other petty crimes are prevalent in the major cities. So, we suggest you to be cautious of your surrounding at all times.