- Burj Khalifa, the world's tallest building
- Access to the 124th-floor or 148th-floor observation deck
- Amazing view of the entire Arabian Gulf and the city
- Experience one of the world's fastest elevator
- Thousands of artworks
Want to have the best view of Dubai? Want to capture some unrealistically amazing views of the City of Gold? Witness unforgettable, check out an eagle-eye view of Dubai's landscape from the two observation decks of the iconic Burj Khalifa, the world's tallest building. Let your jaw hit the floor as you are elevated up 124 floors or the 148th floor (which is the highest floor you can go) and watch the unbelievable 360-degree views of the world below. The observation deck will be available for you for half an hour long! Don't miss this amazing opportunity to visit the Burj Khalifa! Book the Burj Khalifa tour tickets in advance to skip the long lines and save time.
Terms & Conditions
- Book tickets at least 96 hrs before, otherwise dynamic price will be applicable
- The rates may change without notice.
- You can visit https://mychoicetourism.com/ for the payment or bank draft or cheque to the office will do the trick.
- No refunds for things you didn’t utilize.
- We do not accept any damage on the trip on any of your things.
What is the local currency of Dubai?
The currency of Dubai is AED (Dirham). You can exchange the currency at the many exchange centers and banks at Dubai.
When is the best tinme to travel to Dubai?
Visiting Dubai throughout the year will not be of any problem, as the weather here is moderate all year. However, tourists prefer to visit here from September to April, when the climate is particularly breezy and clear.
Is Alcohol allowed in Dubai?
Consuming Alcohol in public places, and while driving is seriously prohibited. However, you can consume alcohol at a bar, club, restaurant or at a private function.
Can I get a sim card in Dubai?
Yes, for the convenience of the travelers, several mobile networks are available for a small price. These sim cards can be used for local as well as international calls
Is Dubai safe?
Dubai is considered very safe as it has a low crime rate. However, pick pocketing, and other petty crimes are prevalent in the major cities. So, we suggest you to be cautious of your surrounding at all times.
Leave a Reply