- Tickets to Ain Dubai Ferris Wheel
- 360-degree Views
- Fly for approximately 38 minutes in a comfortable cabin with air conditioning
- Shared Observation Cabin, with bench seating and plenty of room for roaming
- Free WiFi
A new way to view Dubai from 250m up! Ain Dubai, the world's tallest and largest observation wheel, opens in 2021. The breathtaking height of Ain Dubai offers its visitors a stunning view of Dubai's most famous landmarks, including the Burj Khalifa, Burj Al Arab and Palm Jumeirah from indoor cabins that are air-conditioned. The enormous structure has 48 capsules that can hold a total of 1400 people and offers 360-degree panoramic views of Dubai and its coastline. This is all while you are enjoying your thrilling and exciting ride.
So, book your tickets with My Choice Tourism and enjoy the amazing ride on the Ferris wheel.
Terms & Conditions
- The rates may change without notice.
- You can visit https://mychoicetourism.com/ for the payment or bank draft or cheque to the office will do the trick.
- No refunds for things you didn’t utilize.
- We do not accept any damage on the trip on any of your things.
What is the local currency of Dubai?
The currency of Dubai is AED (Dirham). You can exchange the currency at the many exchange centers and banks at Dubai.
When is the best tinme to travel to Dubai?
Visiting Dubai throughout the year will not be of any problem, as the weather here is moderate all year. However, tourists prefer to visit here from September to April, when the climate is particularly breezy and clear.
Is Alcohol allowed in Dubai?
Consuming Alcohol in public places, and while driving is seriously prohibited. However, you can consume alcohol at a bar, club, restaurant or at a private function.
Can I get a sim card in Dubai?
Yes, for the convenience of the travelers, several mobile networks are available for a small price. These sim cards can be used for local as well as international calls
Is Dubai safe?
Dubai is considered very safe as it has a low crime rate. However, pick pocketing, and other petty crimes are prevalent in the major cities. So, we suggest you to be cautious of your surrounding at all times.
Leave a Reply