Airport Pickup and Dhow Cruise Dinner
We will come to pick you up on your arrival at the airport and we will take you to your hotel and assist you with the check-in formality. In the evening , you will be taken to a Dhow Cruise. The cruise will include a lot of activities like live music, a magic show and even a traditional Tanoura Dance. Also, you will be dining there to some authentic arabian cuisines. After the cruise, we will drop you back to the hotel.
Dubai City Tour
The next day, after having your breakfast, you will be going on a city tour. The tour starts with a photo stop at the Dubai Creek and will follow through across modern and ancient Dubai. The modern Dubai - what it is famous for, places like The Burj Khalifa, Burj Al Arab, The Palm Jumeirah, etc and also the ancient Dubai - its rich culture and history with places like Jumeirah Mosque, Al Fahidi Fort, the Dubai Museum, and many other places. You will be visiting all these places on you City Tour.
Desert Safari and BBQ Dinner
On the third day you will have the morning to yourself. Take a swim in the hotel swimming pool, or go shopping - you can do whatever you wish. In the afternoon, we will take you to a Desert Safari, where you will be enjoying many activities like belly dancing, flavored-shisha smoking, Tanura horse show, and you will also be dining to authentic arabian BBQ dinner.
Airport Drop Off
The final day, we will help with the check-out formalities, and then proceed to drop you off at the airport.
- Airport pickup and drop off
- 3 night stay in Dubai
- Dubai City Tour
- Everyday Breakfast
- Dubai Desert Safari and BBQ Dinner
- Dhow Cruise Dinner
This specific holiday package of 3 Nights 4 Days offers an unforgettable experience of Dubai in all its glory. Whether it is a romantic getaway, a family trip, or even a single vacation of relaxation, this package is ideal. We pick you up at the airport on your arrival, and will drop you to your hotel. In the evening on the same day, you will be going on a serene Dhow Cruise. The cruise will include many fun activities like a magic show, the traditional Tanoura dance, and many more. You will also be dining there to some mouthwatering dishes. The next day, after breakfast, we will take you to a city tour across ancient and modern Dubai. On the third day, after breakfast, you will embark an a Desert Safari adventure. The Safari will include fascinating attractions like Tanoura horse shows, Dune Bashing, flavored- sisha smoking, henna design, etc. You will be dining under the stars to BBQ dinner in the safari. Finally on the fourth day, we will help with the check out formalities and proceed to drop you off at the airport.
Terms & Conditions
- Above rates are subject to availability and may change due to government taxes, hotel charges and best available rates with or without notice.
- Standard hotel check-in time is 1400Hrs and check-out time is 1200Hrs.
- Early check-in and late check-out will be provided if requested by customer but is subject to availability.
- Payment for the package can only be done via website, payment link sent from the My Choice Tourism LLC representative , bank deposit or in cash at the My Choice Tourism Office.
- My Choice Tourism LLC will never asks or saves your payment details.
- The availability of adjoining rooms/ interconnecting rooms/non-smoking room/rooms on the same floor etc. cannot be guaranteed.
- Change in room, while on holiday, will be subject to availability & may attract additional charges.
- My Choice Tourism will not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, baggage loss, theft, injury, accident, death etc.
- My Choice Tourism LLC reserves the right to substitute a hotel of similar class if it is deemed advisable or necessary.
- There are no refunds for any services i.e. meals, sightseeing etc. not utilized on your tour.
- Tourism Dirham Fee to be paid directly at the hotel, wherever applicable.
When will I receive the payment voucher?
As soon as your booking is confirmed and the payment procedure is completed, you will receive a voucher via email.
If I book a tour and cancel it, Will I be refunded?
Yes, in chase of timely cancellation, you will be refunded. It will take about a week to do so.
How do I pay for the tours online, and is it safe?
You can use your debit or credit card to make the online payment. In terms of the security of the transaction, we assure you the utmost safe and secure payment gateway.
Is a booking reconfirmation required before the travel date?
No reconfirmation is required prior to the travel date whatsoever.
Can I use the E-Voucher for showing my payments?
Yes, you can produce the E-Voucher in order to confirm your payment. However, we recommend you carry a hard copy of the voucher, as some tours require a hard copy print of the voucher.
Can I change the details of my tour even after the booking is already done?
Yes, you can change the details of the booked tour. However it should be done significantly prior to the date of the tour. For that, please send us an email at email@example.com and if the change is within the time frame, then we will change the details and send a confirmation.
Can I book multiple tours at a time?
Yes, with our user-friendly website, you can easily browse through the different packages that are available. For the packages that peak your interest, you have the option of "Add to cart". After selecting the interested packages and adding them to your cart, you can proceed further to payment options.
How do I change or cancel my trips?
For any queries or problems related to the booking, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get back to you with the potential solution as soon as we can.